HolyRosaryCU.org Privacy Regulations
Nothing in this privacy statement affects our ability to collect, combine, use, verify, retain and report, including sharing with our regulators information submitted in connection with the provision of products and services. We also reserve tea right to do tea same with information obtained from public sources or third parties, and other information that does not personally identify you, without reference to this Online Privacy Statement.
Privacy is important to you, and to us. This Online Privacy Statement is intended to provide information about how we will treat information that you provide to us through the Holy Rosary Credit Union Website ("Site"). Any use of the Site constitutes your consent to this statement.
Subject to applicable law, Holy Rosary Credit Union will retain and use personal information, as appropriate in the normal course of our business.
If we deal with information that is subjective to laws requiring us to make certain disclosures or take other actions, we will make the disclosure to take the action in connection with the particular information or service, and those disclosures are additional to this Statement. As a general matter, Holy Rosary Credit Union does not sell its membership list and does not share with third parties private information that you submit which personally identifies you. There are several exceptions to this general rule, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- When Holy Rosary Credit Union cooperates with a third party to allow products or services to be made available to our membership, we typically share with that third part only information necessary or advisable to provide the service or product. If our sharing agreement has additional terms or conditions, we will make any required disclosures in connection with the particular product or service.
- Information submitted to obtain products or services is used by Holy Rosary Credit Union and third parties as deemed necessary or advisable by Holy Rosary Credit Union (or third parties) to verify, provide, process, and keep records of the requested service (including services that are incidental to the requested service) and our experience with you. We also combine that information with other information to determine your identity or eligibility.
- In order to comply with government agency or court orders, Holy Rosary Credit Union endeavors to notify its members of such requests unless prohibited by court order or law to do so.
- We use information in order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant.
- We use information if you give us your permission.
- Holy Rosary Credit Union reserves the right to use information to protect itself, its members or third parties and to process insurance and other claims. We also use personal information to identify you, communicate with you, and to help us respond to or deal with questions or concerns.
As you visit our Site, our Web server does not recognize information regarding your e-mail address but does recognize what browser you are using. We currently collect aggregate information about the use of our Site that does not personally identify you. We reserve the right to change this Statement from time to time, however, so you agree to check the Statement periodically to make sure you remain comfortable with it.
Various parts of our Site allow you to submit information to us via-email. We collect the e-mail address of those who send us e-mail and the information provided in the e-mail. This information is gathered with your active permission ad participation. Holy Rosary Credit Union will never contact you via-email asking for personal information. If you receive an email of that nature, consider it suspicious and please contact us immediately. Likewise, if you receive a phone call and aren't sure it's from a credit union representative, gather and report the person's name and contact information.
Currently, Holy Rosary Credit Union does not serve cookies on our site. However, HRCU cooperates with third parties to allow products and services to be made available to members. Upon leaving HolyRosaryCU.org and entering the site of a third party, you may be served with a cookie. A "cookie" is a piece of data that a Website can send to your browser, which is then stored on your computer.